Landscape Crew Member
Landscape Crew Members work under the direction of the Landscape Crew Leader to complete landscape installations at residential and commercial sites. Crew Members complete hardscape and softscape projects, and are responsible for the implementation of landscape maintenance activities, for producing quality work, and for maintaining the safety of themselves and their crew members.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Reports for duty at the designated location and time each day, ready to work.
- Accurately tracks hours worked by clocking in and out
- Works under the direction of the Landscape Crew Leader to complete landscape projects for residential and commercial clients
- Assist in all facets of the landscape process, including demo, bed prep, hardscapes and planting.
- Loads and unloads tools, materials and equipment required to complete each project.
- Safely and efficiently operates landscape tools and equipment, including but not limited to edger, skid steer, chain saw, and backpack blower
- Follows company safety, personnel, and procedure policies.
- Maintains a clean and professional work site, truck/trailer, and uniform.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to pass drug screening (Required)
- Landscape experience is a plus, but not required
- Stand for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Monday – Thursday; generally between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm. Weekends or overtime on an as-needed basis. Hours vary by month based on business demands.